"Donate"

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
Duane

"Donate"

Post by Duane »

I "click" on "Donate" and get this:

This content cannot be displayed in a frame
To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

I don't do "PayPal", so maybe that the problem???

Duane
Ocelot55

Re: "Donate"

Post by Ocelot55 »

I've only donated once before in the past but it worked then. I just tried it and all I get is a blank screen.
wmolaw

Post by wmolaw »

I just sent a paypal payment to Kurt to donate. I'm sure he will take checks, whatever. After all, he is the "site" for all intents and purposes.
Alden

Post by Alden »

I know man, I have clicked on the "Donut" button several times myself, still no crullers :banghead:
Duane

Post by Duane »

wmolaw wrote:I just sent a paypal payment to Kurt to donate. I'm sure he will take checks, whatever. After all, he is the "site" for all intents and purposes.
Thanks! I got his address off his personal pipe site and will send him a check. "Hey! It's Christmas!!" :)

Duane
wmolaw

Post by wmolaw »

Duane wrote:
wmolaw wrote:I just sent a paypal payment to Kurt to donate. I'm sure he will take checks, whatever. After all, he is the "site" for all intents and purposes.
Thanks! I got his address off his personal pipe site and will send him a check. "Hey! It's Christmas!!" :)

Duane
It is that, for sure. And a Merry one to you and yours!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

The "content in a frame" blah blah blah is just your browser reacting to the site trying to open up a new page. Happens to me too, so you can select "open in a new tab" and it'll work.

When I donated, Kurt sent me a box of crullers, a pipe, a year's subscription to Better Homes and Gardens, 30 pounds of Nightcap and a pair of boots. Don't settle for less.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
Duane

Post by Duane »

WOW!! That's Great!! I can't wait for my package to arrive, but are there other magazines that we can choose from? :wink:

Duane