Special Forum: Come one, come all!! Random v. Todd

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
JMB

Post by JMB »

random wrote:
"yankee state of Virginia"
Old buddy you need to check your "history" books. "Virginia" is deep south, Lee was from Virginia
marks

Post by marks »

Jeff Davis is turning over in his grave over Random's comment. :wink:

I think we ought to send Todd and Random to Bike Week in Daytona and let them wrestle in the cole slaw or the cream corn (whichever they prefer). :D
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

random wrote:The truth of the matter is, I'm from south Texas and Tyler is from the yankee state of Virginia so we will just naturally fight like the Hatfields and McCoys.
ME?! What did I do? 8O

Besides, I've lived in Texas for all but 9 months of my life. (Of course, those nine months were the first nine of my life, but Michigan is CLOSE-ish to Texas, right?) :cry:

If you are referring to Todd, well then you have to accuse him of being from Connecticut. :twisted: (He'll jump in here in a minute and claim to be from Alabama or Tennessee, but go to his website and see if he wants you to send money for his pipes to either of THOSE places. Also ask where his firstborn will be born.)

8)

Tyler
JMB

Post by JMB »

ramdom wrote:
" compared to south Texas the state of Virginia might as well be above the m/d line. "

True, but then we would have to deal with the "fact" that compared to South Point Hawaii, all of the other 49 are "Northern" lord forbid!!!!!!!!!!
No, No can't have that.
ToddJohnson

Post by ToddJohnson »

random wrote:Good point JMB. We might just have to leave it up to the m/d line. Of course Todd is still a damn yankee no matter where he was born. :lol:
Despite their geographic location, neither Texas nor Florida are part of the "South," and Virginia has certainly never been part of the North. The Hatfields and McCoys lived on the Kentucky/West Virginia border, and I have no problem with your family in general . . . it's just you I don't like :wink:

Sincerest regards,
Todd
Nick

Post by Nick »

SNAUSAGES!!