lock out private messages?

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
ToddJohnson

Re: lock out private messages?

Post by ToddJohnson »

random wrote:I set my profile up so people could email me, but they persist in sending "private message" instead of regular email. The web-based private-message function is a major PITA. How can I prevent private-messages?
Good Morning Mr. Cranky,

It's a simple process really, but I would hate to waste everyone else's time by posting it publically. I'll send you instructions in a private message . . . oh wait, I remember now that you once said:
random wrote:I don't read private mail from you.
Oh well, hugs and kisses anyway,

Todd
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

wow... you two are great!

I need to get myself to one of these pipe shows... just so I can see you two showing each other all these pleasantries in person! :)

random, you could just not check it anymore...?
Last edited by bscofield on Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Boys, boys...am I going to have to seperate you two?

(Behave Todd.)

random,

I do not know of a way to do what you ask. I can turn PM off for all or none, I don't see individual controls. Sorry.

Tyler
ToddJohnson

Post by ToddJohnson »

bscofield wrote:wow... you two are great!

I need to get myself to one of these pipe shows... just so I can see you two showing each other all these pleasantries in person! :)

random, you could just not check it anymore...?
Ben,

Random has never been to a pipeshow . . . at least not so far as any of us know 8O I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Random is Judd Perlson, but I won't press that until Frank Burla confirms it. Wait, maybe Random is Frank Burla. So much mystique I can hardly stand it.

Todd
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

OK, now that random has gotten he fair shot back at Todd, this thread is locked.

You dorks. :roll:

Tyler