Wood Turning Video

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
ArtGuy

Wood Turning Video

Post by ArtGuy »

Hey Tyler, what kind of chances do you think we would have of seeing you turn a stummel on a lathe?
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Artguy,

The odds of a turning video are pretty good. In fact, I took the video about two weeks ago, I just need to edit it and put it up. Unfortunately I choose a poor shape to video (a hawkbill), because there is not much bowl that can be turned. It is mostly a free-hand shape, so there will not be much actual turning of the bowl with a chisel. I will put it up anyway until I video something better.

Tyler
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

Cool, did you happen to video drilling that puppy?
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Sprry for the delay ArtGuy. I have the raw video, but I haven't found the time to edit it. My computer at home doesn't have the editing software, and I have been too busy to work on it at the Church (which I suppose is a good thing :wink: )

I'll get it up eventually!

Tyler
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

I am getting a new computer at home either today or tomorrow. That will allow me to edit video at home now. It will take me a few days to get the new machine up and running, but after that I should be able to add quite a bit of video to the site.

Tyler
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

FINALLY!

Check the home page for the announcement of the new videos.

Tyler