Private Messaging

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
achduliebe

Private Messaging

Post by achduliebe »

UPDATE - Ok, I have just discovered that for whatever reason, the messages that I tried to send to ckr are sitting in my Outbox.

I have tried a couple of times to send ckr a private message and everytime it says the message was sent. However, I did not get a response from ckr so I looked in my Sent folder and the message is not there.

I know this happened once before and it was because I did not have a Subject listed but that is not the case this time.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong...? I have sent quite a few private messages successfully so I am baffled by this.

Thanks,
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

I will take a look later tonight. It might be a problem with the database, or with a misconfigured option.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

No problem, just thought I would mention it.

Thanks Kurt!
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com