Show Information

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.

Would you find such a forum/link helpful?

yes
83%
no
No votes
it already exists
17%

Total votes: 6

ASB

Show Information

Post by ASB »

Do you think it would be possible to have a list of all known pipe shows coming up somewhere on this forum? I think that would be very helpful. I am interested in getting to as many as possible (financially) just to get my name out there and to actually meet some of you in person. I have been to two so far (Raliegh and Richmond) and truly love them. It would be very helpful to be able to plan for trips as far in advance as possible. Maybe there is already a site that has some sort of list that we could have a link to on the home page if not a forum where this info could be readily available.

Just a thought,
Aaron

Please forgive my ignorance if such area/link already exists and point me in the right direction.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

ASB

Post by ASB »

Thanks Tyler.

I follow it and there is nothing up yet for the coming year though, :cry: although it says the info will be up in the next month.

I am trying to schedule my vacaton time for next year with work as it is harder to get the dates I want as it gets closer to them.

Hopefully it'll be up soon enough for me to get the dates I want.
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

Hey Tyler,

I have heard that Ken Lamb is shutting down the site after December. Do you know anything about that?

Rad
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

I don't know anything about Ken shutting it down. That would be too bad.

Perhaps this would be something that Wiki'd easily.

Tyler
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

In fact it would. The wiki is about -><- this close to being finished. The code is a bit heavy, so it runs a little slow at the moment, but I'm working to fix that this afternoon. I also want to put at least one meaningful article on it before opening it up. It'd be pretty silly to announce an empty pipepedia....
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com