THANKS KURT!!

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
Tyler
Site Supporter

THANKS KURT!!

Post by Tyler »

Kurt,

Thanks for all of your work transferring the forum to its new location. Great job. I am so glad to see that this resource won't be lost. Thanks for all of your work in keeping it around. Well done!!

Tyler
marks

Post by marks »

A big thank you from me too! This forum has and continues to be a great resource for me, and I am sure others as well. Thanks for keeping it alive.
geigerpipes

Post by geigerpipes »

In the same manner as my freinds here I would aso like to say thx for keeping this great forum alive although i havnt been able to spend to much time participating in it i do love to read all these questions and smart solutions from fellow dustmakers...also it has become my number one tip for new aspirering folks u been to pipemakers forum
???

Best

Love
www.geigerpipes.com
Smoke in peace!!

Love
Webpage www.geigerpipes.com
News/Blog http://news.geigerpipes.com/
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Yes indeed! Thanks a million Kurt for keeping this resource alive! And of course thanks again to Tyler for creating this resource!

You are both outstanding pipemakers and individuals!

THANKS!!
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
JMB

Post by JMB »

Thanks Kurt, I have only made a few Pipes and they were made for the fun of it. My wife gave me the idea and this board help me do it. Tyler you are still top shelf in my books.
Long live this board, and I drink a cup of coffee in your names.