Who's REALLY Online?

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
bscofield

Who's REALLY Online?

Post by bscofield »

I frequently get 2 different numbers from the "who's online" on the left column and the stats that are given at the bottom of forums... Is this because the one at the bottom of the forums is only people browsing forums?
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Yes.

:D

The number given in the left-hand margin is the total on the site at the time. Some may be in the pipe making forum, some may be trying to buy a pipe from me (...nah!), etc. At the bottom of the forums is listed everyone in the forums at the moment.

Being Admin, I have access to some cool features that let me see WHO is online, and how long they have been there.

Tyler
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

I probably screw up the stats six ways from Sunday. I have two computers with a browser open all the time - and I never "log out" of the forums. The cookies claim that I never leave tylerlanepipes.com. :)
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

Being Admin, I have access to some cool features that let me see WHO is online, and how long they have been there.
Great! Now you know that I have no life?! :D
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

My time on here must be staggering lol
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

I can also see which servers are hitting the site the most often. There's this one from purdue.edu that seems to lead the charge most months.

:D :D

Tyler