ISO a churchwarden

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
DrThunder

ISO a churchwarden

Post by DrThunder »

Hey guys, in need of a new churchwarden, would like a decent one, but not super expensive. Anyone have any or taking orders? :D
Sasquatch

Re: ISO a churchwarden

Post by Sasquatch »

What's "super expensive" to you? You'll find pipes from 100 to 1000 dollars here.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
DrThunder

Post by DrThunder »

Sorry, as I was typing that I knew I should explain more...I really don't want to spend more than $150-175 dollars, but i am a little flexible if I'm in love with it and have to have it lol
Ocelot55

Post by Ocelot55 »

Do you want a hand-cut or a pre-molded stem? In my mind that makes a large difference in price.
DrThunder

Post by DrThunder »

I am pretty open as far as design and materials...not real picky about premolded or handcut, handcut would be great, but if that isn't in my budget it isn't in my budget...like I said I'm a little flexible on budget as well if it's something I love...My favorite pipe right now that I own is the McQueen Wizard pipe, I know he gets some knocks, but as far as shape and length and bowl I really like that pipe, would love to have something similar but out of briar and obviously not exactly the same as that kind of eliminates the purpose of getting one on here
cmueller

Post by cmueller »

Has anyone offered to make this yet
DrThunder

Post by DrThunder »

Thanks for asking, yes, I have spoken with a few about making it and I believe Mr. Vermont Freehand is making me one. I will probably be in the market for another churchwarden again in another few months :)
cmueller

Post by cmueller »

Cool. He will do an awesome job
Vermont Freehand

Post by Vermont Freehand »

cmueller

Post by cmueller »

Looks great Steve
DPEDITTOPIPES

Post by DPEDITTOPIPES »

Gladly take a day or so and make a nice warden for you,if still looking. These are my first,last year.I use a cherry burl that no one uses. 125 to 150
DP