WTB - Devil Anse

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
Me Tarzan

WTB - Devil Anse

Post by Me Tarzan »

I have a co-worker who is getting back into pipes. He has mentioned several times how he can't find a Devil Anse style nose warmer. I have looked too with no luck. I told him I would mention the details of what he is looking for here and see if anyone bites. From what I gather he would like a dark stained, black bit, rusticated, group 3-4 pipe at no more than 50 grams. He is looking for a great smoking, workhorse of a pipe and isn't turned off by minor imperfections in the wood but expects the internals to work perfect. His best pipes currently are in the $50 range so this would be a big leap in price and hopefully quality for him. The problem might be that can spend no more than $150. Any takers/ideas/insight?
Thanks, Ron
the rev

Re: WTB - Devil Anse

Post by the rev »

I haven't done one yet, and there are others here much better than i, but I can make a pipe for that price.

If one of the guys that have made these already can do it for that much please use them instead.

rev
"but rev, isn't smoking a sin?"

well I suppose if one were to smoke to excess it would be a sin

"but what would be smoking to excess?"

Why smoking two pipes at once of course
WCannoy

Post by WCannoy »

the rev wrote:If one of the guys that have made these already can do it for that much please use them instead.

rev
Bwaaahahaha!

Give yourself some credit Rev... You could knock that shape out of the park!
taharris

Post by taharris »

I have done several and my standard price is $125.

Todd
the rev

Post by the rev »

I could make one not as nice as Todd's for twice as much

rev
"but rev, isn't smoking a sin?"

well I suppose if one were to smoke to excess it would be a sin

"but what would be smoking to excess?"

Why smoking two pipes at once of course
Me Tarzan

Post by Me Tarzan »

Thanks for all of the replies. PM coming at you taharris. REV I have watched your progress and I really think you make a good pipe, and getting better all of the time.