New pipe from a starving artist

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
pipedreamer

Re: New pipe from a starving artist

Post by pipedreamer »

:lol:
Joe Hinkle Pipes

Post by Joe Hinkle Pipes »

Price went up on the blowfish? Listed at $52,900. Not bad for a days work. Lol
d.huber

Post by d.huber »

Solomon_pipes wrote:Price went up on the blowfish? Listed at $52,900. Not bad for a days work. Lol
Lol! All of his prices went up! I swear he does this stuff just to entertain us.
http://www.dshpipes.com

"Strive for excellence, not for what someone else accepts."
-Tyler Beard
cmueller

Post by cmueller »

Does any collector or person take this guy serious? I wondering if he has ever sold one. It still amazes me. I joined the site on the tail end of when he was on his way out but I can still remember all the bs this guy used to stir up. We have had some runners up but he was definelty the king of the weirdos.
d.huber

Post by d.huber »

cmueller wrote:Does any collector or person take this guy serious? I wondering if he has ever sold one. It still amazes me. I joined the site on the tail end of when he was on his way out but I can still remember all the bs this guy used to stir up. We have had some runners up but he was definelty the king of the weirdos.
He was before my time, but, to my knowledge, he's never sold a pipe.
http://www.dshpipes.com

"Strive for excellence, not for what someone else accepts."
-Tyler Beard