Lumberman For sale

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
Growley

Lumberman For sale

Post by Growley »

I just finished up this Lumberman (Canadian, oval shank, saddle stem). I just got my first batch of Mimmo wood, and this was the first block I cut in to. I'm so thrilled with his wood. This was an almost perfect cross cut with nice bird's eye on the sides and tiger stripes running over and under the shank, and across the front and back of the bowl.

It measures just over 6" long. The bowl is 3/4 diameter and 2" deep. The stem is ebonite with an acrylic mother of pearl accent ring.

Feel free to PM or email me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Brian.
JMG

Re: Lumberman For sale

Post by JMG »

Great looking pipe, Brian. Really nice.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad
Growley

Post by Growley »

JMG wrote:Great looking pipe, Brian. Really nice.
Thanks JMG!
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

Brian

I agree w/JMG.. nice one.. I really like the way you were able to pull the grain out

james
The Smoking Yeti

Post by The Smoking Yeti »

Excellent work man, thats some great briar for sure! I wish I could justify buying a pipe right now- alas bills are calling my name.
My pipemaking stream of conscience/ website:

http://yetipipe.tumblr.com/
Growley

Post by Growley »

The Smoking Yeti wrote:Excellent work man, thats some great briar for sure! I wish I could justify buying a pipe right now- alas bills are calling my name.
Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about those bills. You have to miss quite a few of them before they come looking for you. And when they do you can just show them your new pipe and ask them what they would have done in your position. I think they'll understand. :lol:

Thanks for he compliment.