Slabbing...

We all make stuff other than pipes, so here's a place where "anything goes" as far as showing off some of your projects and other hobbies.
Sasquatch

Re: Slabbing...

Post by Sasquatch »

Awesome thread, and awesome job.

What Stihl is that on the mill an 88?
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
JMG

Post by JMG »

Sasquatch wrote:Awesome thread, and awesome job.

What Stihl is that on the mill an 88?

Thanks, bud. I wish it was an 88. It was an old 066...way too small for the work we had it doing, but it was all we had. It was really slow going, but the saw ran like a champ!
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad
Alden

Post by Alden »

How about some more pics ?
JMG

Post by JMG »

Alden wrote:How about some more pics ?
Sorry, man...no more yet. I am going back in on October 8 with my family and work team to frame up our house and put the tin on for the roof. If we can get that all done I will staple tarps all around the outside and we will move in. If that happens, we won't be back to a town until February or March...so picture will have to wait until then. Sorry.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad
Alden

Post by Alden »

JMG wrote:
Alden wrote:How about some more pics ?
Sorry, man...no more yet. I am going back in on October 8 with my family and work team to frame up our house and put the tin on for the roof. If we can get that all done I will staple tarps all around the outside and we will move in. If that happens, we won't be back to a town until February or March...so picture will have to wait until then. Sorry.
Thats cool man, I get a kick out of everything you post from over there. Very surreal mix of modern and neolithic, the people and places are beautiful.