Lots of Junk

We all make stuff other than pipes, so here's a place where "anything goes" as far as showing off some of your projects and other hobbies.
Cory

Lots of Junk

Post by Cory »

Let's see:

Currently swapping my headers and pulled my intake manifold to blast it and paint it.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Carbon fiber - I have a picture of it finished somewhere; I can post it if anyone is interested:

Lots of fish:

The way to make people want to smoke your pipes is to develop a reputation for excellence in your work. This takes a lot of hard work and several years to accomplish, and there are no short cuts. You just have to keep at it. - Rad Davis
taharris

Re: Lots of Junk

Post by taharris »

Live plants and no algae. Nice!
How long have you had that aquarium running?

I am surprised it looks so good with so little light and no CO2 injection.

Todd
Cory

Re: Lots of Junk

Post by Cory »

Lets see. The 55 ran for about 3 years (that is a bad picture of it, it had kinda gotten messy). The 240 has been running for about a year (two peacock bass and some silver dollars are main inhabitants). The SW pictures ran for about 8 months. And the other FW pictured (a 29) ran for about a year with a range of different fishes/plants/etc. I've had too many species too count and up to 12 tanks at one time. Hard to keep track. I used to keep several 10, 20, and 29 gallon tanks at once for breeding, but currently I am down to the 240.
The way to make people want to smoke your pipes is to develop a reputation for excellence in your work. This takes a lot of hard work and several years to accomplish, and there are no short cuts. You just have to keep at it. - Rad Davis