Model

We all make stuff other than pipes, so here's a place where "anything goes" as far as showing off some of your projects and other hobbies.
maxmil

Model

Post by maxmil »

Different phases of the model of an electric train I'm building. The entire system control is digital.
Best regards.
Félix

Diferentes fases de la maqueta de un tren electrico que estoy construyendo. El control de todo el sistema es digital.
Saludos.
Félix

taharris

Re: Model

Post by taharris »

Nice!

My 3 year old (currently sitting on my lap) wants to know if he can come over and play.

Todd
Nate

Post by Nate »

That is sweet! Is that N gauge, it is hard to tell from pics. I used to do HO gauge and even had a little business building for other people.

Eso es dulce! ¿Es que el indicador de N, es difícil saber a partir de fotos. Yo solía hacer calibre HO y hasta tenía un pequeño negocio de construcción para otras personas.
maxmil

Post by maxmil »

Gauge N.
Best regards.
Félix

Ancho N.
Saludos.
Félix
Nate wrote:That is sweet! Is that N gauge, it is hard to tell from pics. I used to do HO gauge and even had a little business building for other people.

Eso es dulce! ¿Es que el indicador de N, es difícil saber a partir de fotos. Yo solía hacer calibre HO y hasta tenía un pequeño negocio de construcción para otras personas.
maxmil

Post by maxmil »

Of course, is almost complete!.
Baet regards.
Félix

¡Por supuesto; está casi terminada!.
Saludos.
Félix
taharris wrote:Nice!

My 3 year old (currently sitting on my lap) wants to know if he can come over and play.

Todd
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

That's sweet. I love model railroads. I have a ton of model railroad stuff tucked away at my father's that was given to me when I was very young. I plan to set up something like you have there eventually. But, sadly, I don't have room for it where I live now. Someday!