I make knife like objects

We all make stuff other than pipes, so here's a place where "anything goes" as far as showing off some of your projects and other hobbies.
Will46r

I make knife like objects

Post by Will46r »

8" fighter forged out of 1084, curly maple handle with blued steel fittings. Blade has a "hamon" or polished differential hardening line, not many people can get any activity in 1084.

Hunter forged out of 1095, stabilize maple burl handle with blued steel fittings. (that's not a defect on the handle at the guard, just something off of my hand as a snapped a quick pic for the customer.)

Simple front pocket fixed blade knife, probably knife I'm best known for called an "EDK" for every day knife, 1084, stabilized maple burl with stainless fittings.

Hope this isn't too much, feel free to comment or critique. :fencing:
JMG

Re: I make knife like objects

Post by JMG »

Pretty cool stuff, bud. I'm digging that last one. Welcome to the forum btw. I'm in MS so not to far fro you and my wife is an Alabama girl (can't call her a "bama" girl as she is a diehard Auburn fan.)
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad
Will46r

Re: I make knife like objects

Post by Will46r »

JMG wrote:Pretty cool stuff, bud. I'm digging that last one. Welcome to the forum btw. I'm in MS so not to far fro you and my wife is an Alabama girl (can't call her a "bama" girl as she is a diehard Auburn fan.)

Thanks... yeah the small one is probably my best seller and was one of the first fixed blade knives designed for pocket carry. Now every one makes one lol. Give your wife a big ole RTR from me lol