BPSC 2014

Discussions about pipe shows, pipe seminars, tobacco shows, trade shows, etc. All sizes, shapes, and countries.
caskwith

BPSC 2014

Post by caskwith »

The British Pipe Smoking championship will be held this year on the 13th July at the Newark Showground in Nottinghamshire. Entry to the competition itself is £45 and a trade table is £30. Entry to the show portion and for spectating is completely free and all are welcome. Pipe makers are especially welcome to attend and sell pipes and there will be several pipe makers already present including myself. Transport links are pretty good especially if you hire a car and of course several guys flying in could share a car/hotel room to keep costs down.

If you are unable to attend but would like to help out and spread your name a little then we are asking for donations for prizes, anything accepted big or small, if you can manage a tin of a tobacco, a tamper or even a whole pipe all donations will be very gratefully received and due accordance given, be sure to include business cards also!
jogilli
Site Supporter

Re: BPSC 2014

Post by jogilli »

I'll be going... Looking forward to out smoking Chris again.

James
heri

Post by heri »

I would like to manage things to get there too, if so it would be mine frist show like this, exiting.
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

heri wrote:I would like to manage things to get there too, if so it would be mine frist show like this, exiting.
Hope to see you there! :)
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

Just a little bump for this :)
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

Yeah I'm gonna bump this again.
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

Come on, some of you want to come don't you? ;)
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

I'll be there, don't I count?

There's free tea for all Americans that come as long as your there for the fourth ...the rest are just scardy cats cause of the awkward English spoken in the UK....