UK pipe show.

Discussions about pipe shows, pipe seminars, tobacco shows, trade shows, etc. All sizes, shapes, and countries.
caskwith

UK pipe show.

Post by caskwith »

Just a quick heads up, there will be a UK pipe show on the 22nd May in Nottingham. Would be great if anyone can make it, being held in a pub that serves superb beer if that helps! Contact me for more details if interested, transport links are quite good with an nearby airport, train station and good value hotels. Plenty to do in the area if you want to make a little holiday of it as well.
Oakbear

Re: UK pipe show.

Post by Oakbear »

I'll see you there Chris. You never know i might even drink enough of that superb beer to buy one of your pipes (like last year! :twisted: ).
Massis

Post by Massis »

It will be a last minute thing, but I might actually try and get there! More info is welcome Chris!
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

Oakbear wrote:I'll see you there Chris. You never know i might even drink enough of that superb beer to buy one of your pipes (like last year! :twisted: ).

And I will gladly take your money again! :P
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

Massis wrote:It will be a last minute thing, but I might actually try and get there! More info is welcome Chris!

Will be great to see you! Best to contact me direct through facebook and I can give you all the info you need :)