Deep contrast: more coats or more colors?

Sanding, rusticating, sandblasting, buffing, etc. All here.
calsbeek

Re: Deep contrast: more coats or more colors?

Post by calsbeek »

oklahoma red wrote:I would point you in the direction of a finishing process that is not prone to bleeding in the first place.
wonderful!
point me.
:)

FWIW i googled TIAFO too and found nothing other than the foot ankle thing. I guess I'll just try it and find out.

oklahoma red

Post by oklahoma red »

calsbeek wrote:
oklahoma red wrote:I would point you in the direction of a finishing process that is not prone to bleeding in the first place.
wonderful!
point me.

FWIW i googled TIAFO too and found nothing other than the foot ankle thing. I guess I'll just try it and find out.

Ahh grasshopper, that would be too easy. One must find their own path. Research all the different methods of coloring wood. Make phone calls to manufacturers, do experiments, Try It And Find Out.
Ratimus

Post by Ratimus »

Massis wrote:
Ratimus wrote:So when you googled TIAFO you attempted to try it and find out, but to no avail?
:banghead:

I guess it shows I'm not a native English speaker :?: :lol:
Sorry for my obscure sense of humor (if you can call it that); TIAFO means "try it and find out."
Ryan Richardson
R2 Pipes/Ryan's Luxury Goods

Post by Massis »

Ratimus wrote:
Massis wrote:
Ratimus wrote:So when you googled TIAFO you attempted to try it and find out, but to no avail?
:banghead:

I guess it shows I'm not a native English speaker :?: :lol:
Sorry for my obscure sense of humor (if you can call it that); TIAFO means "try it and find out."
Oh but I got your joke, don't worry. I just ment I should've gotten it before the subtle hint :-)
Charl

Post by Charl »

I bleed for you.