Penzance and other Esoterica blends available today

What good is a pipe without tobacco? Discuss your favorites in here.
DeflictedPipes

Penzance and other Esoterica blends available today

Post by DeflictedPipes »

Available several places. Here's one to get you started:
http://justforhim.com/catalog/index.php ... ca&x=0&y=0

No Stonehaven anywhere though. :cry:
Mike
wmolaw

Re: Penzance and other Esoterica blends available today

Post by wmolaw »

DeflictedPipes wrote:Available several places. Here's one to get you started:
http://justforhim.com/catalog/index.php ... ca&x=0&y=0

No Stonehaven anywhere though. :cry:
Don't see any penzance. Bought 8 oz of the Blackpool and liked the flavor but after a week or so white streaks appeared. Have never been able to ascertain if it was mold or bloom. Never have bought esoterica again though I have a pound of so penzance jarred. Hope that doesn't mold!
DeflictedPipes

Post by DeflictedPipes »

wmolaw wrote: Don't see any penzance. Bought 8 oz of the Blackpool and liked the flavor but after a week or so white streaks appeared. Have never been able to ascertain if it was mold or bloom. Never have bought esoterica again though I have a pound of so penzance jarred. Hope that doesn't mold!
It looks like it's gone already. If it was streaked I'd bet that was bloom. Mold is usually round patches from my experience, but not always I guess.
Mike
wmolaw

Post by wmolaw »

DeflictedPipes wrote:
wmolaw wrote: Don't see any penzance. Bought 8 oz of the Blackpool and liked the flavor but after a week or so white streaks appeared. Have never been able to ascertain if it was mold or bloom. Never have bought esoterica again though I have a pound of so penzance jarred. Hope that doesn't mold!
It looks like it's gone already. If it was streaked I'd bet that was bloom. Mold is usually round patches from my experience, but not always I guess.
Yeah got two guys who are really knowledgeable about 'baccy to look at it, one said bloom, the other mold.