Erik Nording Labrador

What good is a pipe without tobacco? Discuss your favorites in here.
mightysmurf8201

Erik Nording Labrador

Post by mightysmurf8201 »

Just want to share my thoughts a on a delicious blend I've been smoking lately. For Christmas my wife got me a tin of Erik Nording's Hunter Blend, Labrador. When I opened the tin and stuck my nose in it, I wanted to turn it upside down and dump it in my mouth, it smelled so good. It smells like something you want to pour all over your pancakes. Has a rich caramel, subtle hazelnut flavor that is perfect for just sitting and relaxing for an hour. Not overly sweet as you might expect. Burns cool and smooth. This is by far my favorite tobacco I've ever had in my 15+ yrs of smoking. I will never be without at least a few tins of this in my stash as long as I live.
#shellaclivesmatter

Emmanuel Atilano
https://www.instagram.com/atilanohandmade/
Alden

Re: Erik Nording Labrador

Post by Alden »

mightysmurf8201 wrote:Just want to share my thoughts a on a delicious blend I've been smoking lately. For Christmas my wife got me a tin of Erik Nording's Hunter Blend, Labrador. When I opened the tin and stuck my nose in it, I wanted to turn it upside down and dump it in my mouth, it smelled so good. It smells like something you want to pour all over your pancakes. Has a rich caramel, subtle hazelnut flavor that is perfect for just sitting and relaxing for an hour. Not overly sweet as you might expect. Burns cool and smooth. This is by far my favorite tobacco I've ever had in my 15+ yrs of smoking. I will never be without at least a few tins of this in my stash as long as I live.
I've got a tin of that around here somewhere. Guess I need to pop the top.