Contacting PIMO ?

A place for businesses to post advertisements selling the raw materiasls for pipe making. (Briar, stems, rod stock, exotic woods, etc.)
vasco

Contacting PIMO ?

Post by vasco »

Hi,

I've been trying to contact PIMO about my first order (the book, stains and even a small pice of briar for me to play with) that never arrived, but I'm not getting any answer.
I'm trying to reach them at pimo@vermontel.net, does anyone have a better contact ?

Thank you.
wdteipen

Re: Contacting PIMO ?

Post by wdteipen »

You might try contacting them via phone.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com
vasco

Post by vasco »

wdteipen wrote:You might try contacting them via phone.
Honestly I haven't even thought about that. I'm in Europe anyway but it might solve the problem.
Thank you.
JeremyV

Post by JeremyV »

Hi guys,
New to the board and enjoying myself.

I've made my first pipe and wanted to order more materials/tools, but haven't been able to reach Pimo for the last couple of days. Has anyone else experienced this? I hope all is well with them.

JV
Dane C

Post by Dane C »

I just placed an order on the website and that day I received a personalized e-mail (as far as I could tell) from Ginny with a ship date of the 14th. I'll post when I receive my package.
Massis

Post by Massis »

I ordered some stuff from them last month. Got a mail the day after stating the details and everything arrived as planned about a week later (also in Europe...)
Dane C

Post by Dane C »

Dane C wrote:I just placed an order on the website and that day I received a personalized e-mail (as far as I could tell) from Ginny with a ship date of the 14th. I'll post when I receive my package.
Everything arrived just fine and on time!! Sorry for the late post. :oops: