Tinned Tobacco For Sale!

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
smokindawg

Tinned Tobacco For Sale!

Post by smokindawg »

I am also selling off a bunch of my tobacco. Most has 5-7 years age on it. Some a bit more. I have a complete list of what I have with my prices. When it's gone, it's gone. I have about 90 tins and a few factory sealed 8oz bags. I priced these a couple years ago but the prices are as on the list.

If you see anything you would like to have just send me a PM.

Shipping will be added.

I'll also be selling off about the same amount of tobacco from sealed canning jars. Some of it has more age than some of the tins. I will remove those from the jars to ship though. They have as much age as the tins and there are some good ones in there. I'll have to make a list of those soon.

If your interested, give me an email address and I'll send you the list. I have it in an Excel file!
Pipe Maker in the Making!
smokindawg

Re: Tinned Tobacco For Sale!

Post by smokindawg »

Willing to trade on reloading stuff. I'd like to do some reloading and looking for good used equipment, supplies.
sandahlpipe

Post by sandahlpipe »

Man. I used to reload and had all kinds of good stuff, but got rid of it all a couple years ago.
---
Fail early, fail often. Your success depends on it.

Jeremiah Sandahl
http://sandahlpipe.com
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

I've sold a little bit of the tobacco....... But have a lot to sell still. Again, I'll try to get thru my aged in jars and will make a new list when I do that.

If your in to aged tins this is a chance to pick some up as I have quite a variety of different blends. A few that are harder to get due too availability. Such as the Penzance.

I'm actually looking thru thinking I shouldn't be selling it, but need the money more than the tobacco at this point.

As I said, I can send an excel file with the list. I'm taking out the ones I sell as they go.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

I'm interested if you still have this for sale. I dropped you an email asking for the list.
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

Sorry Tyler and anyone else asking. I've been out of town working for the last while. I should be home in a few days and will then go thru what I have left and make a new list up.
DocAitch

Post by DocAitch »

I am a reloader and have some redundant equipment.
Please send me list of your stuff and Tell what you are looking for.
DocAitch
"Hettinger, if you stamp 'hand made' on a dog turd, some one will buy it."
-Charles Hollyday, pipe maker, reluctant mentor, and curmudgeon
" Never show an idiot an unfinished pipe!"- same guy
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted or answered any messages. It's been a busy few months with my work and family things, but I'll get the list of tobacco I have cleaned up and figure out just what I have left. I can then send the list out to those wanting it.

Please send a message by PM with your email address if you still want that list and I'll send you a copy of what I have. Sales will be as always a first paid, first served basis.
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

I have an updated list as of today! Anyone interested please feel free to PM me your email address and I'll get the list sent to you by email.