WTB Barracuda2 chuck!

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
smokindawg

WTB Barracuda2 chuck!

Post by smokindawg »

As many of you know I make jaws to mount on a wood chuck for holding briar blocks. I mostly make them for Nova and Oneway chucks. But have made a few sets for a Barracuda 2 chuck.

I have a chuck from Grizzly for my Jet 9x20 and it has the same bolt pattern as the Nova/Oneway, just smaller hold down screws. So I have a chuck to try these jaws on for fit. What I don't have is a barracuda chuck to fit the jaws too and it has a raised ridge that the jaw has to fit over.

While I've not had any problem getting jaws fit, I'd like to have a Barracuda chuck that I can trial fit the jaws too. It doesn't matter what the fitment to the lathe is or if the chuck is even in working order.

So if anyone has a broken or unneeded Barracuda2 chuck I'd be interested in purchasing it. It doesn't even have to have jaws if you wanted to keep those. I need it to be pretty reasonably priced or could do some trading for it. Could do some trade on a set of jaws, or maybe a couple briar blocks or whatever terms we could come too.

If you have one and are interested in letting it go, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you.
Pipe Maker in the Making!
smokindawg

Re: WTB Barracuda2 chuck!

Post by smokindawg »

That was quick........... I have a deal pending on a Barracuda Chuck so have this covered now. Thanks for all considerations.
smokindawg

Re: WTB Barracuda2 chuck!

Post by smokindawg »

I did get the Barracuda chuck and now have it too fit the jaws I make too when I get an order for those. Thanks everyone.